2022 BMW X5 Trim Comparison
- Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- Rear-wheel Drive
- Launch control
- 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission
- 19-inch V-spoke wheels
- SensaTec® upholstery
- SensaTec® dashboard
- Panoramic moonroof
- 16-way power front sport seats
- 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats
- Fineline stripe brown high-gloss wood trim
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- BMW ConnectedDrive® Services
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- Comfort Access keyless entry with hands-free trunk-lid opening
- 205W HiFi sound system with 10 speakers
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- 12.3-inch central information display with iDrive 7.0
- Identical to the sDrive40i, but offers standard BMW xDrive AWD
- Hybrid X5 trim level
- It offers both a 282-hp 3.0L BMW TwinPower Turbo i6 engine and a powerful electric motor, kicking out a total output of 389 hp and 331 lb-ft of torque
- Additional all-electric range of up to 30 miles
- Available with the Convenience Package, the Premium Package, and the Executive Package, like the BMW X5 sDrive40i.
Includes standard sDrive40i features, plus:
- 4.4L BMW M TwinPower Turbo V8 which generates 523 hp and 553 lb-ft of torque
- M Sport differential
- M Sport brakes
- 20-inch wheels
- Vernasca Leather upholstery
- Adaptive M Sport suspension
Includes standard M50i features, plus:
- Black Extended Merino Leather
- Leather-wrapped dashboard
- Carbon fiber interior trim
- 21-inch wheels
- Parking Assistant Plus
- Surround View Cameras with 3-D view
- Active Park Distance Control
What Trims Are Available On The 2022 BMW X5?
For the ultimate luxury experience the 2022 BMW X5 is the car for you! Trim levels include the sDrive40i, xDrive40i, xDrive45e, M50i, and the M.
Which Trim Is Right For Me?
For those looking for a standard but equally luxurious experience, the sDrive40i offers all the bells and whistles you could ask for. Features include the 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission, 19-inch V-spoke wheels, SensaTec® upholstery, SensaTec® dashboard, Panoramic moonroof, and so much more! Get additional standard BMW xDrive AWD in the xDrive40i. For those looking to help the environment out, the X5 also has an electric trim level in the xDrive45e.
The M50i gives a little more bang for your buck with a powerful 4.4L BMW M TwinPower Turbo V8 which generates 523 hp and 553 lb-ft of torque and luxurious interior and exterior design features. For the ultimate X5 experience, the M offers unique features like the Black Extended Merino Leather, Leather-wrapped dashboard, Carbon fiber interior trim, and more!
Buy The 2022 BMW X5 Series In Lafayette
If you’d like to learn more about the incredible selection of new BMW models, high-value pre-owned models, or about auto repair and maintenance services we offer at BMW of Lafayette, don’t hesitate to contact us or visit us at the dealership. We look forward to shopping with you soon!